Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Top 3 NYC

Last weekend I went to New York City for the first time in my life! I had an absolute blast! I took a ton of pics, but I chose three of my favorite things we did to share...

1) We went to the Today Show, which was my favorite part of the trip! We saw all the hosts of the show as well as the guest, Taylor Lautner (teenage girls were going CRAZY), and the Rockettes performed! If you visit NYC, going to the Today Show is a must! I loved it!

2) "White Christmas" on Broadway was the best date night of my life. It has always been one of my favorite Christmas movies, so it was such a treat to see it on stage!

3) Our last day, we took a long walk in Central Park. It was beautiful with all the pretty leaves and people iceskating. I felt like I was in a movie. :)

I am so grateful for the opportunity to have visited such an incredible city with such a wonderful tour guide. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment