Yesterday and today have been my first Parent/Teacher Conferences! AND today I don't need to be at school until noon! I slept in until 8:30, had a bagel and coffee from Einstein's, and am now watching the Today Show, my fave! (Sidenote: I think Jenna Bush-Hager has the perfect job- teacher and news correspondent for the Today Show- I would LOVE that!)
Anyone who teaches or has a job where they are on their feet most of the time understands how important it is to wear comfortable shoes. I have never been a heels person- huge flat fan! But, flats can be just as uncomfortable- many of my flats have no arch support or cushion! After searching high and low, I have found my favorite comfy shoes- Sperry's Madaket Slip On! These shoes have memory foam- It's like walking on a cloud! AND I am a sucker for leopard print accesories, so I, of course, got the leopard print ones! BUT, there are other color/print choices!

Going to check out that site now!
ReplyDeleteWe have conferences in a week...
SOOO Cute!!!
ReplyDelete