1. Being home. (There is nothing I like more than having breakfast on my parent's back deck- switching back and forth between one of my mom's many mags and a good book on my Kindle.)
(Easter weekend)
2. The Voice. I'm not much of a TV watcher, but I do LOVE this show, and I'm glad my two roomies share this love for it too! (Confession: Sometimes we close our eyes, so we can have the same experience as the judges have- makes the show even more entertaining, ha!)
3. My new Schoolboy blazer in chambray from J.Crew. I had been admiring this item for quite sometime, but seeing Sarah over at Apparently Obsessed (my fabulous J.Crew co-worker) wear it all day at work on Sunday, I decided I must have it too! Won't this go great with colorful skirts, shorts, white pants, and khakis?! Gosh, the options are endless, and even I get sick of layering with cardigans...
4. This little nugget (that I get to see next month!)
(picture stolen from my sis)
5. The author, Emily Giffin. I just finished Something Blue and am dying to see Something Borrowed, the movie! What other Emily Giffin books are good? Suggestions please.
6. Ann Taylor's Denim Modern Slim white pants. Obsessed. White pants are hard to find, but I found my favorite pair! So, if you are having a hard time finding ones you like, at least go try these out.
What are you loving these days?



HA! Thanks for the shout out and I must check out those pants....I have been looking for a straight leg white and we know all about the little see through prob at a certain retailer....
ReplyDeleteYou always manage to delight and inspire, Lindsey! Must try and hunt down the Ann Taylor pants in Australia - don't like my chances though. We are SO lacking in wonderful brands over here . . . don't get me started on my love of J.Crew x
ReplyDeleteYou should read all of Emily Giffin's books! She is my favorite author. They are all so good... She needs to get to writing again!!
ReplyDelete