Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Good Reads

Believe it or not, summer is right around the corner, which means reading for enjoyment season for this teacher!    I have started jotting down books I'd like to read this summer and on the Honeymoon!  (Beach reading is the best!)  Here are a few on my to-read list.
     I love Sophie Kinsella's light, fun books.  This is her latest one.


I have yet to read the last of the Millennium trilogy…   Which by the way, who saw the movie The Girl With the Drago Tattoo?  Rob and I both really enjoyed it!  So intense, but a great adaptation of the book!



I need more ideas for my summer/honeymoon reading list!  Any suggestions???

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog and really like it--it seems that we have a lot in common! I was so excited when I saw this Sophie Kinsella book at Target. It's been a while since she came out with a new book so I'm looking forward to reading this one! If you get a chance stop by my blog and say hi sometime!

    ReplyDelete