Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Tied the Knot!

I'm baaaaaack… as a married woman!  Mr. R and I tied the knot on July 7th, the hottest day of the year.  Despite the excruciating 106 degree temp, it was an amazing day!  As cliche as it may sound, it was the best day of my life.  Rob and I also had an wonderful honeymoon in Hawaii.  It was glorious to have nothing to do (but relax) for a week in Maui!  I'm so excited for so many more special memories with my sweet husband!  From what I can gather so far, being married is pretty fabulous! :)
Here are a few of my favorite wedding photos and a honeymoon pic too.


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! Love the pictures you shared!! Hope to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! Beautiful, beautiful pictures. I hope you post more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. o my goodness congrats! you look just beautiful and so happy! Love the navy and yellow color combination for Summer!

    ReplyDelete