Monday, August 13, 2012

Happy First Day!

Year three of teaching is here!  Today was the first day of school, and it was a success!  Although it is exhausting and crazy getting back into the swing, I'm thankful to be back in a routine and working with my favorite people… fourth graders!  This year I have a motto that I want to focus on everyday as an educator…

"There are four steps to accomplishment: plan purposefully, prepare prayerfully, proceed positively, pursue persistently."

I found this quote from a cheesy teacher inspiration book, but I love it!  With new challenges thrown at teachers each year, I don't know how I can possibly get through the school year without purposeful planning, strength from the Lord, positivity, and persistence!  Oh, and I have one more step to add to the quote: Peruse Pinterest!  Haha, I've gotten so many great ideas for the classroom on there!

No comments:

Post a Comment