Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Happiness...

“The Constitution only guarantees the American people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself.”
-Benjamin Franklin



Well, I decided to make a list of things that are making me happy (or just dumb things that I think are fun!)
*List is in no particular order.

1. The Bachelorette… The three remaining guys all seem to be totally normal and cute- and I have been a fan of all three of them from the get-go, especially Ed!!! (I always get way too into this show! ha)

2. I love getting new makeup and I bought a new foundation, Bobbi Brown tinted moisturizer. So far, so good- smells awesome and has SPF 15 in it- even better! P.S. Her bronzer is great too.
3. I have always loved the bible verse Jeremiah 29:11, but it seems to be meaning more to me lately… I have been thinking a lot about how in one year from now, I have no idea where I will be, but I love that! AND it’s such a good/exciting feeling to know that God has a plan for me!
4. I have had a good amount of time this summer for reading, and have been enjoying reading some great books. I’m in the middle of two books currently, but I bought a new one today (with a 20% off coupon at Borders- even better!) I’m looking forward to starting it, Same Kind of Different As Me, by Ron Hall and Denver Moore. I’ve heard great things about it!
5. The first family loves J.Crew as much as I do! This video link was on CNN.com today…
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/living/2009/07/08/am.henderson.obama.jcrew.cnn
6. I read about this website in a home decorating magazine today, and I was browsing around it. It’s really cool, everything on it is handmade. Kind of random, I know, but check it out if you’re bored!

Hope you are having a *happy* week and you can find silly little things in your life that make it just that much happier!

No comments:

Post a Comment