I had an amazing SPRING enjoying my last semester of undergrad filled with Kappa parties, Spring Break trip to Ft. Lauderdale, and of course, graduation!
The SUMMER was one of the best I've had- enjoyed living in KC nannying for a bunch of great families, was in my friend, Courtney's wedding, met Rob, spent a weekend in Dallas with two good girlfriends, and ended the summer with a trip to Hilton Head with a group of friends. OH! And I found out my sister's pregnant. :)
The FALL was extremely busy, but also, very fun. I was busy student teaching, taking grad courses, working some at J.Crew, and managed to squeeze in a trip to NYC with Rob.
WINTER time is here. I finished up the majority of my grad courses and my first round of student teaching. Enjoyed the holiday season celebrating with family and friends. Looking forward to what 2010 has in store…



No comments:
Post a Comment