While I have a list of things I have been wanting to blog about, I MUST share with you a picture that a friend of mine sent me today via Facebook. This sweet friend, Emily, is one of the moms I babysit for. She has three darling daughters that I completely adore. Her middle daughter, Sydney, came downstairs today and said, "Look mom, I look like a mini Lindsey." Here is the picture Emily sent me with Syd's quote. Totally made my day. :)
I am usually sporting a pair of J.Crew chino shorts and a button-down shirt (and an occasional headband)... Even a five-year old can pick up on that. This post is a little narcissistic, I am aware and I apologize, but I just really adore this little girl. :)

so sweet!!
ReplyDeleteI think that is great you have a little girl wanting to emulate you! What a tribute... and better you than Hannah Montana!
ReplyDeleteI couldn't think of a better mentor, fashion and otherwise, for my little princesses!
ReplyDelete