Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Seek First

I have been pretty MIA in the blogging world lately, so I apologize to my blog readers.  I don't want to get into it on here, but I am going through a tough time… Looking for a job in a brutal economy, having no idea where or what I will be doing next year, etc.  Due to my personality (obsessive about planning) I have just been really down about things.  I do not do well with the unknown- like most people I am sure.  The verses below have been very meaningful to me lately and I am trying to trust in the Lord and seek Him in this weird time…  I don't think I'm doing very well at that, but I'm trying…


But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.
Matthew 6:33

Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4

5 comments:

  1. Hey, sweetheart, I love you! This was a really good post. Happy to see you blogging; I was getting ready to call and tell you to post an update.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own insight. In all ways acknowledge Him and He will make straight your paths." Proverbs 3:5-7

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ditto Meg. My favorite verse. Hang in there sweetie, it ALL happens the way it is suppose to, even when it is hard to see that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This IS a hard time... hang in there. You are trusting in the right direction!

    ReplyDelete