Toooooo cute! I have those same lanterns :) the kids love them! They are so cheerful. I can't wait to hear more about all of it!
Omg! That is the cutest classroom ever!!!!
Your room looks great! Love EVERYTHING! Have a great school year... my kiddos come tomorrow!
How cute is this room! I bet it makes you smile everyday! Such a great job!
Your classroom looks great :) Good luck this year!!
Your classroom is adorable! I love that you have a couch! I'm having such a hard time making my room feel how I want it to!
Toooooo cute! I have those same lanterns :) the kids love them! They are so cheerful. I can't wait to hear more about all of it!
ReplyDeleteOmg! That is the cutest classroom ever!!!!
ReplyDeleteYour room looks great! Love EVERYTHING! Have a great school year... my kiddos come tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteHow cute is this room! I bet it makes you smile everyday! Such a great job!
ReplyDeleteYour classroom looks great :) Good luck this year!!
ReplyDeleteYour classroom is adorable! I love that you have a couch! I'm having such a hard time making my room feel how I want it to!
ReplyDelete