seriouslyyyyyyy. UGH! so ready for it.i am so happy to hear that you're running a 5K!!! you'll have to let me know how it goes! xoxox
seriously!!! i'm asking myself the same thing!! haha.... I love these looks!!! They get me soo excited for then! Hurrrrry!
Loving those outfits!! Stop on by my blog to sign up for the book club that I am hosting!!
I like these outfits, they're preppy-chic. I just found your blog and it is so cute! I'm a first year teacher also. Can't wait to read more from you : )
seriouslyyyyyyy. UGH! so ready for it.
ReplyDeletei am so happy to hear that you're running a 5K!!! you'll have to let me know how it goes! xoxox
seriously!!! i'm asking myself the same thing!! haha.... I love these looks!!! They get me soo excited for then! Hurrrrry!
ReplyDeleteLoving those outfits!! Stop on by my blog to sign up for the book club that I am hosting!!
ReplyDeleteI like these outfits, they're preppy-chic. I just found your blog and it is so cute! I'm a first year teacher also. Can't wait to read more from you : )
ReplyDelete