I have always been a sucker for companies with great ads (i.e. Kate Spade and J.Crew.) As far as bridal brands go, there is one designer that takes the cake on amazing ads: Lula Kate. Long before I got engaged, I have been a huge fan of their bridesmaid dresses! When Rob and I were in Charleston this past spring we walked by their flagship store on King Street and I could not stop drooling just looking at the window display. Here a few snapshots I took of the store. Remember, these pics had to be quick and discreet. Rob and I weren't engaged yet and I didn't want to creep the guy out. ;)
Now here are a few of their colorful/adorable/southern ads that I just can't get enough of.
Lucky for me Bella Bridesmaid in KC carries this brand and I have visited a couple of times with a few of my bridesmaids to check them out and there is a high chance my girls will be wearing a Lula Kate. YAY!
Wow, these dresses are gorgeous and you're right, I don't think I've ever seen prettier ads!
ReplyDeleteI have a few of her skirts! Too cute!
ReplyDeleteLOVE LOVE LOVE!!! :)
ReplyDeleteOoohh I LOVE those!! I agree, a good ad gets me everytime!
ReplyDeletegorgeous ads!!!
ReplyDeleteMust be the name 'Kate' that does it ... Lula Kate, Kate Spade, Kate Middleton, this old Kate. Ha! Gorgeous frocks Lindsey, can't wait to see what you pick for your girls x
ReplyDelete