Saturday, February 13, 2010

Cute Character!

Last night Rob and I went and saw the movie, Valentine's Day.  (Wasn't that so sweet of him to go the ultimate chick flick with me?!)  I will have to admit, it was not as good as I hoped it would be, but it was still cute.  It was similar to He's Just Not That Into you, except not quite as good.  My favorite character in the movie you ask?  Jennifer Garner played the role of Julia Fitzpatrick, a fifth grade teacher….  Does that surprise anyone she was my favorite?  Her wardrobe was so cute and Jennifer Garner is such a doll! Only complaint: She was teaching in four-inch wedges… haha, not possible if you ask me.







1 comment:

  1. She would be my favorite too! See... teachers are cute! What's with that crazy old lady cursive on the board though? And speaking of boards, where is her SmartBoard? No one teaches without one of those anymore!!! At least I don't!

    ReplyDelete