- Problem 1: Okay, so every morning I make myself a cup of coffee (with fat-free French Vanilla creamer or milk and a small packet of Splenda, of course) for my to-go mug I take to school, and I always have a ton of coffee leftover in the pot. (Yes, I know I can get an individual cup coffee maker and I know I can set my coffee maker to 1-3 cups settings, but yet, I still make my whole pot everyday- it just tastes better to me.) So, the problem here is that I waste a lot of coffee!
- Problem 2: When I come home from student teaching, I am beyond exhausted. I am so tired that talking on the phone takes too much energy. Teaching requires you to be "on" all day, so all I want to do is lay down and watch Oprah when I come home (and I don't even like Oprah). Well, this lack of energy is a problem, because I need to do things after school like run errands, work out, lesson plan, etc. So, the problem here is, I have no energy after 3:00 p.m. five days a week.
- MY SOLUTION to these problems... Put my coffee pot in the fridge before I leave for school in the morning. Then, when I get home from school, put ice in a glass, pour coffee into the glass (along with a little creamer or milk and Splenda), then enjoy a nice cold coffee drink- I did this today and it was delish! I then get my afternoon boost of energy (just feeding into my caffeine addiction)… and I'm not wasting as much coffee! Problems solved!
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Problems Solved!
I just had the most brilliant idea… ever. Okay, not that brilliant, but I don't come up with very many brilliant ideas, so give me a break. I will present you with two problems… and then my solution (my brilliant idea) to both of them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment