Friday, February 26, 2010

Five Favorites Friday

Thought on this Friday afternoon, I'd name five things that I have been loving lately…

1. My L.L Bean large (with a zip top) tote bag- I use this bag for student teaching everyday, I absolutely love it.
2. Cranergy drink- This is a great alternative to coffee or pop I just recently discovered.  It's delish, healthy, and gives me energy!  Try it!

3. My fabulous new navy J.Crew blazer- I'm obsessed.

4. Philosophy "Amazing Grace" body wash (part of my V-day gift from Rob).  Suuuuch a good smell!
5.  The color violet.  I normally am not a huge fan of this color, but I've seen so many pretty shades of violet this spring…  Like this shirt I got at J.Crew last week (which looks fabulous under my navy blazer)
I also love the color of Jennifer Garner's gorgeous dress on the cover of Marie Claire...

What five things have you been loving lately??!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE philosophy and LOVE that ruffle shirt from Jcrew-I need to get my shop on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to try the Amazing Grace body wash :)

    ReplyDelete