Favorite color: Can't pick just one... yellow, pink, or navy blue
Favorite Brands/Designers: J.Crew and Kate Spade (doesn’t mean I own much Kate Spade, but I love it)
Favorite Restaurant: Houston's on the Plaza in Kansas City. Don't even get my started on their chicken fingers...
Hobbies: reading, blogging, traveling, shopping, decorating
Favorite thing about yourself: I get along with pretty much anyone.
What does your room look like (color scheme, theme, etc.): I am in transit right now- moved out of my apartment, living with my aunt and uncle, and looking for a new place very soon (now that I’m employed- woohoo)... But, my room in my recent apartment was bright, cozy, and had a little bit of a cottage feel- lots of red, white, apple green, and yellow. This is my favorite picture in my room.
If you could have dinner with 2 people (dead or alive) who would they be: Laura Bush (the whole Bush family, really) and my girl, Reese Witherspoon (I would really like it if she brought Ava and Deacon, as well, ha)
What is your next “big splurge”: Hmm, most likely something for my classroom- I’m thinking a rug or bookshelf.
What is your favorite joke, quote, or saying:
“I think the things we want most in life, the things we think will set us free, are not the things we need.”
-Donald Miller, Blue Like Jazz
I also love the bible verse Jeremiah 29:11.
Anything else you would like us to know about you (random fact)!?! I have a slight obsession with bow ties. Rob can vouch for this- Before any event we have, I beg him to buy a bow tie. Unfortunately, I don't see this ever happening. Come on Robby, pleeeaaaasseee. :)


What a cool idea! I may have to join in!
ReplyDeleteLove
Aimee
x
I was just tagged myself! Will post mine on Wednesday or Thursday. Love your new blog design BTW...
ReplyDelete