Friday, June 25, 2010

MB Love!

If you recall back in February I mentioned ordering tickets for the Michael Buble concert in this post.  Well, I went to the concert a few days ago, and the concert solidified my MB obsession!  Not only was he an amazing performer, but also very hilarious and charming. :)  So, in honor of one of my favorite performers, I thought I'd share this music video with you all today.  (The girl in the video is his fiance!)

4 comments:

  1. He is coming to my town next week.. I really want to go but wasn't completely sold. Thanks for letting me know how great the concert was!! I may just buy some tix :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I didn't knw she was his fiance. Hmmm super cute! His music just puts me in a good mood :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love him! "I just haven't met you yet" my fave!

    ReplyDelete