Sunday, March 6, 2011

Kindle Couple

There are tons of things Rob and I are excited about for our trip to Charleston, but one thing that tops the list for us both is just time to read.  (nerd alert!)  We both received Kindles for Christmas from our parents, so reading seems even more fun lately!  I do find a little time during the week to read, but in a perfect world I would read an hour or so a day.

 


The two books I am right in the middle of are The Girl Who Played With Fire by Stieg Larsson and Something Borrowed by Emily Giffin.  They are both amazing books, and I can't wait to finish them up and start on new ones.  


I am thinking I will read The Girl Who Kicked The Hornet's Nest by Stieg Larsson and Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen next.  (If you haven't read Stieg's Larsson's millennium trilogy I highly recommend it, but it is definitely rated R, so be prepared.)  I decided to read Something Borrowed because of this post by Allison.  Her review and the trailer for the upcoming movie on it totally sold me- and the book is just as entertaining as I'd hoped!  Also, they are making a movie of The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larson (which I finished a few months back.)  AND of course, Reese is in the upcoming movie, Water for Elephants, so I obviously must read that!  I guess I am on a book to movie kick lately! 


Does anyone else LOVE their Kindle as much as I do?  AND what books are you reading?  I always love a good book recommendation!

3 comments:

  1. We use kindle.. but on our ipad :) And LOVE IT! ... I also read the stieg larsson trilogy.. omg, obsessed.. Have u seen the swedish movies? they aren't bad.. :) and i think they all have subtitles now. You should check them out. I'm pretty sure they're all on Itunes! But i'm guessing the hollywood one is going to be pretty awesome. I need to read something borrowed asap too- before the movie comes out. I'm glad you reminded me! Have fun in Charleston!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Water for Elephants was absolutely amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you Something Borrowed, read the next one too--Something Blue. I loved it--so good!

    ReplyDelete