Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Fall Essentials

POPS OF RED.  Everywhere I look lately I am bombarded with the color RED… and I love it!  My two favorite red fall essentials are my red blazer and of course, red lips!  Mac's Russian Red Lip Glass is my fave red gloss that I have had since last year and I'm also loving J.Crew's Poppy King lipstick.  It's a great coral red and can be as light or as dark as you want it to be, depending on how you apply it.
(KU game days are not complete without red lips!)


PENNY LOAFERS.  I am on the hunt for the perfect pair.  I have an old pair that needs a replacement ASAP.  I have been eyeing these Nine West Succeed loafers.  How perfect would they look with cropped wool pants?!

J.CREW MATCHSTICK JEANS.  Both of my sisters and I love these jeans and we are all built completely different.  The Matchstick fit is a straight leg, but not a skinny leg- it is the perfect in between in my opinion.  Both the regular J.Crew and the outlets carry this fit.


What are your fall essentials this year???

1 comment:

  1. I love how the red lips looks on you! For some reason I think red never looks good on me but maybe I need to try that gloss!

    ReplyDelete