Sunday, October 9, 2011

Furry Friends

I have never considered myself an animal person, but every time I see pictures of mini goldendoodles my heart just melts.  In a few years, I think Rob and I might need to get one of these cutie pie furry friends….



5 comments:

  1. I have a labordoodle and she is the best dog ever! She is so smart and loving:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a standard goldendoodle and he is the best dog!! He is so sweet and loves to follow me around whenever I go! My sister as a mini goldendoodle and he's the same way! They are the best dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a huge dog lover and goldendoodles are the CUTEST!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, how CUTE. I'm in love with these dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are my favorite kind of dog! They almost seem unreal because they are so cool looking and unique.

    follow each other?

    http://krissykreates.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete