Sunday, October 2, 2011

Wild About Weekends

It is a definite fact that I love my job and genuinely enjoy going to work, but the older I get, the more I appreciate the weekends… especially weekends in the fall!  Last weekend I was in gorgeous Vail, this weekend I was in Lawrence for Homecoming, and next weekend Rob and I will be in my hometown having meetings with the coordinator at the church and then at the reception venue!  Woohooo!  A few more things I am looking forward to this fall are Rob's 26th birthday, our engagement photos in November, and most likely a game day or two more in Lawrence.  Here are some pics from the amazing weekend in Colorado.  Congrats Matt and Sarah!  Your wedding was incredible and I can't wait to see you and hear all about Hawaii!!


3 comments:

  1. The wedding looks like so much fun! I love your dress for the wedding, too cute! You seem to have a busy but fun fall ahead of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look adorable! sounds like such a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bridal waltz looked like so much fun!!! What a lovely group of friends you have, Lindsey. And so well dressed x

    ReplyDelete