Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas

Merry Christmas!!!  I hope each and everyone of you had a Christmas season filled with the people you love, God's presence, and joy.  Christmas was extra special for me this year because I spent the entire time with my wonderful fiancée, and between both of our families we attended 5 different Christmas celebrations.  Needless to say, we are exhausted but also filled with happiness!  

Rob spent 3 hours (no joke) playing Legos today and I spent most of my day pushing around a stroller filled with American Girl dolls and their many accessories.  (Ella and I  really liked pretending to take our "babies" to see Santa at the mall, then having them scream because they were so scared of him! ha!)  Rob and I also enjoyed our time with the cutest cowboy boot-wearing toddler when we were with my family.  Having nieces and nephews is the best!  (Well, technically I just have one nephew, Conley, but I already consider Aaron and Ella my niece and nephew too!)
Pizza and bowling with Conley and my fam

Conley in his new cowboy boots from Gramps and Grandma on Christmas Eve…
Cutest cowboy around!

Ella modeling her new dress and necklace from Rob and me.
Ella is the most precious (and girliest) kindergartner I know!

Ecstatic about her new stroller- Santa was good to her!

"Aaron, take some pride in how you put your stickers on the Legos."
 -Rob (Yes, I overheard those exact words come out of his mouth! hahaha)
 Busy working on the Legos police station.  
I don't know who had more fun- Rob or Aaron… :)

No comments:

Post a Comment