Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Photo Dump!

Randomness from the past month…

Maggie & I before a friend's couples shower

Friends at a charity event 
(black and white pics help me forget how pale I am)

R's family baking day… This is only a small fraction of all the baked goods from that day.  I regretfully have been eating more than my fair share of sweets this holiday season! :)

Ice skating with dear friends who I've know practically my whole life

Rob was a trooper…  I had to give him ice skating lessons! haha

My current color of choice…  OPI's Jade is the New Black.  So festive and different!

2 comments:

  1. love all the pictures! Looks like your having a great Holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am obsessed with the dress in your first picture and I REEEALLY want that nailpolish, I've been seeing it all over the internet!

    ReplyDelete