Sunday, January 1, 2012

A Mrs. in 2012

image via

The big year is here… the year Rob and I are getting married!!!  Just a little over 6 months and I'll be a married lady! :)  (188 days to be exact!)


I haven't updated in a while about wedding plans, so I thought I'd fill you in!  We did in fact decide on the bridesmaids dresses- navy LulaKate dresses (with yellow heels with bows on them!)  My 'maids will definitely look fabulous!  We also booked our videographer, which I'm so excited about.  Another thing we did was cake tasting!  Rob really enjoyed caking tasting and for the first time, had some serious opinions. ha!  The last update I have is my dear fried, Sarah, recently designed our Save the Dates, which I love.  I will share them very soon!  So, there you have it, the latest with R & L's wedding plans.  AND just for fun, here are just a few of my "pins" from Pinterest that are inspiring me for the big day.  Thank goodness for Pinterest!






1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your engagement! There's no shortage of wedding ideas on Pinterest...I wish we had that when I got married!

    ReplyDelete