Saturday, January 21, 2012

Chick Flicks

I love a good chick flick.  Always have, always will.  And here are a few I am super excited to see in the near future...

The Lucky One
I am currently reading the book, The Lucky One, by Nicholas Sparks.  (Thanks for the recommendation, Ally!)  It has been probably eight years since I have read one of his books, but in high school, I was obsessed with all his sappy romance novels. (The Guardian, A Bend in the Road, & The Rescue were my faves!)  I am about 20% into this book, and I really like it!  Can't wait for the movie!


The Vow
Sometimes we all need a good cry, and this movie might be the perfect time for that.

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait for The Vow!! I love a good chick flick!

    A Cupcake for the Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we have the exact same taste in books and movies, Lindsey!!! These look like perfect chick flicks x

    ReplyDelete