The two December items I loved most were the lipgloss and dry shampoo!
Orange. I have a feeling bright orange will be my go-to color this spring! I already purchased these J.Crew Factory skimmer pants. I can't wait to wear them with a chambray shirt or just a simple white tee in a few months.
Southwest Black Bean Salad/Dip. This dip is so yummy and low-fat. I found this recipe on Pinterest and made it for a Pinterest Party I attended… (Yes, you make something from Pinterest and bring it- so fun!) This dip was a hit, I highly recommend making it for your next get-together!
Umberto Blow Dry Lotion. Thanks to Sarah I am now a fan of this amazing product. Adding a little dab of this stuff to my hair after I towel dry it, adds shine and smoothness to my hair and seems to cut my blow-dry time a little shorter. It also is a heat protectant. Did I mention I got it for $10 at Target?! Love it! (Umberto has tons of other products... I definitely plan on trying them eventually!)




Mmmm that dip looks amazing! And I've always wanted to try Birchbox... such a great deal!
ReplyDeletewow that hair product sounds amazing-it takes forever for my hair to dry! Love the J.Crew pants too!
ReplyDeleteGreat ideas. I would like to try the blow-dry lotion....I need a little pick me up. The pants are fabulous....and it looks like J Crew 's spring line has many similar pieces. Love it.
ReplyDelete