I am loving...
Dannon Greek Yogurt- I actually dislike regular yogurt, but I recently tried Dannon's Greek blueberry yogurt and I am obsessed. Thick, filling, healthy, and contains lots of blueberries!

My new Chi hair straightener- I am about ohhhh 8 years behind this trend, but I have had an off-brand straightener for years, which has been fine, because my hair is already super straight. That old thing finally broke, so I found a Chi on sale. It really is that much better- My hair has never looked more sleek.
The color ORANGE! I am known to go through major color phases and this spring, I am drawn to all things orange!

Seche Vite dry fast top coat. I have been using this on my nails for months now. This is the best stuff ever- makes my nails look like they were painted at a salon and protects polish better. A little bit pricier (around $10) than the average top coat, but so worth it!
What things are you currently LOVING?!





I had never been a big fan of orange until this year, it seems like I have been buying it a lot lately. Regular yogurt I am a huge fan of. Greek yogurt is still taking some getting used to. Hope you are enjoying your weekend.
ReplyDeleteI'm loving OPI's Charged Up Cherry nailpolish and wonton wrappers - perfect for cheat's ravioli! Enjoy your Spring x
ReplyDeleteI'm loving hot yoga. I'm only making it to the studio once a week, but my arms have never been more sculpted.
ReplyDeleteMiss you Lindsey!