I, like many, have been a long-time fan of J.Crew's Jackie cardigan. This iconic piece is classic and simple. I have one in every color of the rainbow (exaggeration.) While I will continue to love this piece, it is a little bit shorter than many cardigans styles that are out now. Me, being the long-torsoed girl that I am, sometimes prefer a longer cardigan. Good news: I have found the perfect cardigan that is classic and simple (like the Jackie), but much longer and has more of a slim look... The Forever cardigan! This cardi is also from J.Crew, of course.
Jackie
Forever
Despite the name and my recent preference of the Forever cardigan I have a feeling the Jackie will be around forever. ;)
You're cute! I just got 2 forever cardis when they were on the magical list last week...thinking I need a jackie though. Maybe tomorrow when I work?!!
ReplyDelete