Saturday, July 9, 2011

LP Home Decor!

Remember how I mentioned I went to a great Lilly store in Raleigh?  Well, this store, Palm Avenue, is supposedly the only store in the country with the furniture and I was drooling.  I want to decorate a house similar to the first picture with the yellow and blues- obsessed!  You can also buy the fabric by the yard there.  (Yes, I was a creep and took pics, because I knew you would all want to see!)




3 comments:

  1. That furniture is absolutely gorgeous. It will have to go on my wish list for when I win the lottery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my GOSH, I'm dying. When I finally have a house to my own after college I want it to look identical to these pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so fun and colorful...I would love it for my current apartment but I'm pretty sure having Lilly furniture in a college apartment is a disaster waiting to happen!

    ReplyDelete