Monday, July 11, 2011

Weekend Highlights

This weekend was such a blast!  Friday night Rob and I went to dinner and a comedy show at Comedy City in Westport with his parents.  The show was quite funny and it was fun to have a night out with Rob's parents!  And of course, we ended the night with TCBY- what good date night does not end with froyo?!  Then, on Saturday we went to the farmers' market in the City Market, which I had never done before.  I want to go every Saturday morning now- I bought amazing fruit, veggies, and salsa.  If you live in KC and have not done this, you MUST go!  I love trying new things out in this great city, and I plan on going back to Comedy City and City Market's farmers' market- both fun KC spots!

At the comedy club...

I am officially obsessed with the farmers' market...

2 comments:

  1. I love farmers markets! you look great in your murfee scarf too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE tcby!! And the farmer's market is always fun! :)

    ReplyDelete