What?! July 18th? This is technically my last week of summer. How did this happen?! Next week I will attend a training program for BIST (Behavior Intervention Support Team), the behavior system my new school follows. I'm excited to have a school-wide program that will help bring structure and consistency into my students' lives. Then, the next week I report back for district meetings and training. Before I know it, the first day of school will be here! It has been so nice to have this time off, but I'm ready to get back into a routine and get back to teaching (and take on the challenge of a new grade and new school!) Here are a few things I'm excited about before school starts…
- Seeing the movie, The Help. Like a million other people, I LOVED the book!
- Celebrating Rob and my 2 year anniversary! YAY!
- Going to the lake one more time with a few gfs! (By the way, I had a blast this weekend at the lake!)
- Finishing up decorating and setting up my classroom. (Yes, it's almost complete- pictures to come!)
What are you most looking forward to as the summer season wraps up?
I cannot wait to see The Help! It was a wonderful book, and I am curious how well the movie will match up to the book!
ReplyDeleteI just started my own blog and would love for you stop by for a visit! http://carolinaonmymind1223.blogspot.com/