Tuesday, July 5, 2011

NC Update!

I've been having a great time spending time with Cam, Em, and Conley in NC- Conley is a doll and a constant source of entertainment.  (Pics to come of the little man!)  


     On Sunday my sister's fam, attended a get-together with Cam's colleagues at a lake, so I had the day to explore the area on my own...  First on my list?  Head down to Franklin Street in Chapel Hill!  I walked the street, popping in a few shops and had a delicious lunch at Carolina Coffee House.  Then, I sat at the Starbucks and read The Hunger Games (more to come on this book) for a few hours.  (Side note: While Franklin Street was great, I still think Mass Street in Lawrence, Kansas trumps it!)    
     After my time in Chapel Hill I headed to Cameron Village in Raleigh.  This was a great shopping area with lots of quaint boutiques.  It had the most amazing Lilly store (Palm Avenue) of my life (more to come on that.)  I discovered a new brand at the Lilly store that is my new favorite.  I'm probably way behind on this one, but the brand is called Fornash and I am obsessed.   


I am so excited about the Fornash bumble bee earrings I bought,
AND now that I've checked out their website I have tons of pieces of jewelry on my wish list that I l-o-v-e...  (They would make great gifts too!)

4 comments:

  1. I love Fornash! I did a post on it awhile back. Their main store is in Georgetown and I've loved it for years. Don't they have the best earrings??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shame on you for giving another jewelry brand to lust over! I just browsed their bangles and want everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you had fun in Chapel Hill! I love Franklin... and I LOVE Cameron Village.. such great shopping. Your earrings are adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh another brand I'll have to check out! I love those bangles and the pineapple earrings. :)

    ReplyDelete