Monday, September 5, 2011

Checking things off

I have spent the last 3 weeks being either extremely busy or extremely exhausted!  I can hardly catch my breath!  I'm excited to share that Rob and I have set a date- We cannot wait for July 7, 2012!  We have the church, reception venue, photographer, and trolley booked!  (I like to get things checked off my list and I'm more decisive than I realized.)  Now, onto the really fun stuff of planning a wedding…  Wedding dress shopping, which will begin this weekend!  :)  Besides my own wedding excitement, one of my dear friend's big day is in a few weeks.  This weekend was her Bachelorette Party, which was tons of fun!  I must say, I am really enjoying this time of life.
Celebrating Sarah's Bachelorette party this weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Yay! I cannot wait to hear all about it! If you don't go with JC for b-maids, check out Thread. Gorgy fun dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Great date! I'm so excited for you (and excited to read all about the planning) and only a teensy bit jealous. I'd say 90% excited 10% jealous.... ok maybe 80/20. or maybe 70/30...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see everything about the planning! I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so fun. can't wait to see more about the planning. i have a new outfit post. would love to know what you think. thanks love. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your engagement! I always love watching shows like Say Yes To The Dress-- the brides always look like they have a ton of fun picking out dresses. Best of luck with everything!


    XO,
    SWEATshirt DRESSshirt
    http://sweatshirtdressshirt.blogspot.com

    P.S. I'm giving away an Infiniti curling iron and $25 to Sephora on my blog. I would love it if you could check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have so much fun wedding dress shopping! I may be a few years away from that exciting task - but that doesn't stop me from being jealous :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete