Friday, September 23, 2011

Fave Five Friday


  • Anything gold and sparkly (especially these cute flats I recently ordered!)  I have been eyeing these forever and they are just what I need for fall!


  • My wedding dress!  I hate to be a cheese ball, but I seriously got goosebumps when I tried it on and if I wanted to, I definitely could have shed a few happy tears over it (Say Yes to the Dress style, lol!)  Side note: My students have been very concerned what my wedding dress looks like, ha!  I actually have 2 little girls who think they are my wedding planners.  Needless to say, they have been hounding me about seeing the dress, so I took a picture and showed them….  They approve of it! :)  I can't wait to wear it in a little over 9 months!
  • Pumpkin-flavored everything!  The other 4th grade teacher made these pumpkin cookies with caramel frosting that she found on Pinterest and I am obsessed…  Must make soon!!!
image via Pinterest

  • The Couch to 5K Running Plan.  I gave this 9-week plan a shot this spring and made it to week 7 I think and never ended up running a real 5K race, but it did get me into shape and helped break down my running anxiety.  I am getting back on the horse and following this plan again.  It feels good to get back into a workout plan.  If you are not a runner, you might like this- It's an easy smooth transition into running (jogging for me) longer periods of time.

2 comments:

  1. You should check out http://greenweddingshoes.com/ and http://ruffledblog.com/.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what your dress looks like!

    ReplyDelete