Thursday, August 25, 2011

Fall Lust List

If only I could add all these great items to my closet this fall…


(Cole Haan shoes are so flippin' comfortable and these are so chic and classic for fall!)

In love with this color and what a precious dress! 
(I also love this dress in black and khaki too.)

Great color combo with adorable details on the sweater

I love love love pink and navy… Obsessed with this dress!

5 comments:

  1. Loveeee the Cole Haan mocs! I want so much from the fall Lilly line. If only I had tons of money...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! You have excellent taste! Can't wait to see what else you do!

    http://everydaymomstyle.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there! Just found your blog! I love that green cardigan! It's so cheerful looking. I'd love to have you stop by my wedding/romance blog! Have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete