Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Change It Up

Little unexpected, yet super exciting, change in my life… I am teaching fourth grade at a school a few minutes from my house this year! It was a hard decision to make and I was not planning on finding a new job, but sometimes life surprises you! While I will miss all the awesome people (co-workers and students) in my old district, I am pumped to teach 4th grade kiddos in my own community and am literally cutting my commute to work by 90%!  Woohoo for less time in a car!  Here's to the start of something new…
image via

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! It's always fun to switch things up and a shorter commute is definitely a good thing these days! 4th grade is a good year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new job! It sounds like an exciting change and less driving time is always nice! BTW - I love the crayon art :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome! Congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fourth grde is the best! I always start with the book "Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing". Great way to begin!

    ReplyDelete