image via
Monday, June 27, 2011
Week Plans
I have a big week planned. Today and tomorrow my mom and I are painting my classroom. The room is purple head to toe right now, and I just can't handle all the purple, so I'm changing it to a really light shade of blue, lemon yellow, and some navy. (I'm excited my principal is letting me change it!) I will definitely share pics of the finished product! Then on Wednesday I head out to North Carolina for a week to see my sister, brother-in-law, and nephew! I love any excuse to see my adorable nephew and to visit the South, of course! Any fun dining/shopping/entertainment ideas while I'm in the Durham/Raleigh/Chapel Hill area? Have a happy Monday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Raleigh is so much fun and there is always something exciting to see/do! Being that this weekend is Fourth of July, there will be lots of excitement. You can always catch a Durham Bulls game, go play at Jordan Lake or Falls, grab brunch downtown in Raleigh (Humble Pie is amazing!), and North Hills has beach music on Thursday nights. The Embers will be there this week!
ReplyDeleteWoo Chapel Hill! I love, love, love it here :) You should visit Franklin Street and go to dinner at Top of the Hill, but there are sooo many good places to eat here you really can't go wrong (Breadmans, Elmos, Nantucket... the list goes on!)
ReplyDeleteYou have a nice trip in store, girl! Okay, so, since I know the lay of the land in good ole Chapel Hill (both of my 'rents are UNC grads), I think you should definitely hit Franklin St. Maybe grab a bite in Armadillo Grill? It's closer to the Carrboro area, but it's still close enough. It's delish. Also, definitely visit Southpoint, a mall in Durham. It's a beautiful mall.
ReplyDeleteHere's the link for the mall: http://www.streetsatsouthpoint.com/
Also, check out Cat's Cradle to see if there are any good shows going on while you're in town.
Hope you have a blast.
CLeigh
You need to go North Hills! It's so pretty and there are so many great stores and lots of outside dining! It's really close to my house!
ReplyDelete