Kate Spade for Bed, Bath, and Beyond
Friday, June 3, 2011
Kate Spade Bedding
For senior year, at KU, sorority girls generally move out of the sorority house and into a cute old rental house near campus with several friends. Parents' old furniture and kitchen utensils fill these houses, but one thing that every girl feels the need to buy new is their bedding. Sleeping in a twin bed for three years in the dorms and sorority can wear on you, so getting bedding for a queen or full is a big deal! When I was going into senior year, I picked out a colorful PB quilt (which I'm still using.) This year, Courtney, my little sister, is going to be a senior and I am so obsessed with her choice…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You basically just described my life.. I'm in the process of moving out of my sorority house and into a rental house with my friends for senior year! I LOVE this bedding and I'm so glad you posted this - Kate Spade is one of my favorite designers and I had no idea she designed a line for Bed, Bath, and Beyond. I am definitely going to look into this. Thanks! :)
ReplyDeleteI DIE!! I love this!!
ReplyDeletehttp://jodie-rae.blogspot.com/