Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Favorite Dip!

I have to tell you, I have been holding out on you all…  I have not yet shared my favorite dip recipe.  A girlfriend of mine makes this tasty dish often, and now I make it whenever I get the chance!  I took this to Rob's parents on Sunday for Father's Day, and it was a hit.
Not sure of the real name of this recipe, but I'll call it Black Bean/Feta Dip.
(*I don't follow a set measurement recipe- I do it more to taste and preference…)
2 cans of drained black beans
chopped green onion
chopped cilantro
about a cup of feta cheese
red wine vinaigrette (use enough to have a shallow layer on the bottom)
chopped black olives (optional- I opt out on this ingredient)

Put ingredients in dish in the order I listed.  Toss lightly before serving.  Serve with tortilla chips.  Enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. I love feta and I love black beans-this sounds like such a perfect combination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum yum yum! :) sounds delish! And i love your dish! Is that longaberger? My mom has a million of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG. I MAKE THAT DIP TOO! Seriously the exact same. And everyone LOVES it and I give away the recipe all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yum! That looks amazing and I love all of the ingredients!
    thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds so delicious, and easy to make!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks so yummy!! What a great thing to make for a potluck.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lindsey, this is delish! Such an unusual mix of flavours! Black beans were hard to find down here, but definitely worth the effort! I served mine with chilli and lime tortilla chips. Yum!

    ReplyDelete