Sunday, August 7, 2011

Classroom Pins

I am a little late in the game, but I just started "pinning" on Pinterest and am loving it!  I like collecting classroom ideas on there.  In honor of "back to school" season, here are some of my favorite Classroom pins as of lately…
This is pretty much my dream classroom- colorful, large, clean, organized

Football themed classroom- so fun!

This garden themed classroom is adorable!

Kites for math facts- I might steal this idea!

I can hardly believe the first day of school is a week from TOMORROW!  My classroom might not be quite as cute as the pics above, but it is about ready for go time! :)

2 comments:

  1. I love all these idea's! My friend just got a job teaching and themed her room like a island and it was super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. alll such cute ideas! I'm sure your classroom will be adorable!

    ReplyDelete