Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Life Lately

I apologize for my lack of posts- I think I have a few good excuses though. :)

     I will update you on what has been going on lately….  I obviously love being engaged to my best friend and I will tell you, planning is underway!  The wedding planning binder is set up and we are trying to decide on a church and reception venue.
     The first day of school was last Monday- I LOVE my job.  I already feel stretched and challenged in my new job, which is just what a second year teacher needs.  Speaking of second year, second year of teaching is a million times better than first year.  Enough said.  Oddly enough, school was cancelled yesterday and today, due to a power outage from a big storm this weekend.  I was kind of annoyed because I hate to break up the momentum of getting into a routine in our classroom, but I have liked having extra time to lesson and wedding plan (and see The Help, of course!)
     I will try my hardest to keep up with my blog, but if I am a pathetic blogger this year, please cut me some slack. ;)


A little wedding planning inspiration! (Wish I knew where I saved this picture from, sorry!)


P.S. My *guest blogger* will be visiting soon to tell our proposal story! 

1 comment: