Friday: Here in a few minutes, I am making Rob pork tenderloin and corn on the cob (yum) then we're going to see the movie, "Crazy Stupid Love."
Saturday: Triple date! I'm having two of my girlfriends, Ally and Audrey, and their bf and husband (and Rob) over to mi casa for Mexican food! We don't get together nearly enough, so I am pumped!
(Did I mention I have known both Ally and Audrey since preschool?!
Here is a pic of us exactly 6 years ago, right before heading off to college!)
Sunday: Sugarland concert (with Ally and some of her friends!) Love me some Jennifer Nettles! CANNOT WAIT! :)

That's so awesome they have been your friends since preschool-that's how it is with my friends from home too! Dinner sounds yummy and you'll like the movie-it's cute and Julianne Moore has some awesome shoes in it!
ReplyDeleteSounds like an amazing weekend!! Take pics :)
ReplyDelete