Tonight I am anxious, nervous, and excited. My older sister, Emily, is being induced tomorrow morning. (I will be Aunt Lindsey in less than 24 hours, thank you very much!) She is having the baby a little over a month early, because of her health issues (an auto-immune kidney disease she has had since she was in college). This dumb disease has caused her pregnancy to be stressful- she has been on bed rest for the past month. Please pray for her and her husband and their baby boy. Please pray for a safe and smooth delivery. This evening I am meditating on these two verses that I have always loved. But, tonight, they are especially meaningful and comforting to me...
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.
Proverbs 3: 5,6
"Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."
Psalm 46: 10
No comments:
Post a Comment