If you know me well, you probably are aware of my obsession for ABC's ridiculous, desperate, and trashy television show, "The Bachelor." (Yes, I used the word obsession about reality TV). I have been watching this show since I can remember, and for the most part have watched most seasons, unless I really despise the Bachelor or Bachelorette of that season, which has happened a few times, I must admit.
Well, after watching last night's premiere, with cheese ball pilot Jake, I was unimpressed. Jake seems like a genuinely nice guy, but I just CANNOT handle how corny he is. People get all hyped up about his looks, and yes, I admit, he's a nice looking man, but how can women deal with his cheesiness???
Onto my thoughts about the women… First of all, I feel a little strange that the majority of the bunch are dancers and models. Nothing against that line of work, but I think it'd be better if there was a little more diversity… Side note: I felt a little weird about the woman who is a homemaker- how is that possible to be an unmarried homemaker? Let me know…
My favorites?? I liked Kimberly from Oklahoma (with short brown hair) the best, and she didn't even get a rose. She was the cutest, in my opinion. Most of my friends are declaring themselves "Team Ali" already. (The girl with blonde hair in the yellow dress who lost her voice). She seems pretty relatable, I like her. Honorable mention: Tenley, Corrie, Ashleigh.
Last thoughts?? Despite all the drama over these two after the show, it was good to see Jill and Ed. Since Jason dumped her, I have always been a Jillian fan! Additionally I am going to make the prediction right now that Jake will NOT pick anyone in the end (something he said in an interview after the show makes me think he didn't). Welp, now that I just wasted my (and your) time rambling about the The Bachelor, I should probably get on with my day… OH! And if you think this is post is ridiculous, you should read the thread on Facebook a group of friends from my pledge class and I have going with our Bachelor opinions, pretty hilarious...
*I really do know how to indent paragraphs, but I just can't quite figure it out on here...
No comments:
Post a Comment