Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Delicious Desserts!



When I was at a bookstore in KC this weekend, I was so excited to see the local South Johnson County magazine, 435 South, had my FAVORITE bakery in KC (Overland Park, KS) on their cover!  (I could recognize those cute little cakes from anywhere).  I was first introduced to this bakery, 3 Women and an Oven, when my friend's mom always gave her the cutest, most delicious Pink Champagne Cake for her birthday every year (when we were living in the Kappa house) and all of us would mooch slices of that delicious cake from her!  Also, Dean and Deluca in KC has 3 Women and an Oven treats in their store.  The sweet family I nannied for this summer gave me a Pink Champagne Cake for my birthday this year!  Check out their website and read their story (super cute) and definitely look at their dessert gallery!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment