My last post was a a little wordy/shallow/annoying. :) I will try my hardest not to comment (very much) on The Bachelor each week… I have about a week left working at J.Crew (seasonal job) and I have this strong urge to "stock up" on everything I like there, but I am fighting (attempting) to fight the urge. Just getting some good "teacher clothes" while I have the discount! Right now, I have a few days left of winter break, then I take a 2-week course before student teaching starts up. I'm ready to get back and see the kids, and do what I love most- teach! This winter break, I have been reading The Help by Kathryn Stockett, and I am almost done! It is a MUST-READ. (I will do a book review about it soon).
By the way, it is 1 degrees Fahrenheit today here with a windchill of -16 degrees. Can you say MISERABLE?! Bundle up, or better yet, stay inside!!
(Recognize this from the movie, "A Christmas Story?")

No comments:
Post a Comment