Oh man, where do I even begin???
I had a wonderful weekend meeting the little guy and spending time with the rest of my family… and Rob came home with me too! :) We are so excited Conley got off the ventilator on Saturday and he is doing well. He is really cute and extremely hairy, ha! My sister and him are both still in the hospital. Emily's kidneys are still acting up and she has been running a fever this weekend, so please keep her in your prayers! Hopefully Em will get better soon and be able to go home! But, Conley will be in the hospital for some time- could be 2 weeks, could be a month? Thankfully, Dr. Cameron is doing a phenomenal job taking care of his family- great dad and husband! (Picture: Conley and Emily's hand)
After such a BIG weekend, it is just typical that this is what my apartment looked like when I came home this evening...
Our apartment flooded- a pipe in my roommate's bathroom came unattached. Our place is soaking wet and just a mess. The maintenance people have already taken out most of the carpet.
In case you were wondering, this is what our apartment used to look like...
AND if this was all not enough, tomorrow I start my second round of student teaching. Despite the madness lately, I am looking forward to getting back to the classroom and being with the kiddos!

February WILL be better! Oh... and I left off the W in your email. I'll send again! Happy Teacher-ing!
ReplyDelete